Director of CRM
- Department: Marketing
- Employment Duration: Full-time
Factor is a game-changing, prepared meal delivery service that is completely reinventing the way people access healthy, fresh, fully prepared food. The company's weekly rotating menu of breakfast, lunch and dinner options are hand-crafted by gourmet chefs and optimized by dietitians. Every meal that leaves our kitchen is free of refined sugars, gluten, soy, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs for healthy, clean eating. Factor is one of the fastest-growing companies in the US (INC), based in the Greater Chicago area and delivers anywhere in the contiguous U.S. This role has the opportunity to work remote.
As Factor's Director of CRM, you will be responsible for nurturing leads, online conversion, retention, loyalty, referrals, engagement, and customer satisfaction. You will ensure a personalized, efficient, and measurable customer experience while maximizing lifetime value. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be a key player in generating the broader marketing communication strategy and the growth of the team. The right candidate will be able to use their deep understanding of analytics to create new programs in increasingly inventive ways.
It's essential that this person have strong analytical experience and a proven track record of building data-backed CRM strategy.
- Develop an overall lifecycle marketing roadmap to engage and retain Factor subscribers with relevant, timely, and targeted communications
- Optimize Factor's current channel programs through best-in-class content marketing and segmentation relevant to each customer's lifecycle
- Utilize data and strategic insights to create new initiatives and programs that support the lifecycle strategy
- Develop segmentation and audiences through analytics deep dives; this requires ongoing iteration and assessment
- Implement a testing strategy with the goal of creating more engagement and delivering higher lifetime value
- Establish KPIs related to retention and customer engagement, partner with Data Science and Marketing Analytics to produce regular reporting and dashboards
- Benchmark competition and develop recommendations on best-in-class CRM practices
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure that marketing tactics (email, direct mail, SMS, push, etc.) are aligned with organizational targets
Experience & Skills:
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, with a minimum of 5+ years working in CRM with a deep understanding of customer lifecycle management
- 3+ years of experience with a consumer subscription brand
- Experience in driving successful programs through key communications channels such as email, push, in-app messaging, re-targeting, and SMS.
- A strong pulse on best-in-class retention practices, including personalization, triggers, email deliverability and innovative customer approach
- Deep data analytics skills with a strong test and learn background
- Deep CRM and segmentation skills in order to deliver the right message, to the right cohorts and the right time
- Experience working with high-performing cross-functional teams, including marketing, operations, data, and technology to drive business outcomes
- A successful track-record of developing marketing strategies, executing, measuring, and delivering on KPIs
- A passion for delivering value and great experiences to consumers
- Strong project management skills including conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendation
- Fun and fast-paced start-up environment
- Remote work
- Close-knit and exciting team
- Employee discount on Factor meals
- Premiere medical & dental coverage
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Company paid holidays
To apply for this role please send your resume to jobs@Factor75.com and make your subject line "Director of CRM"