Part-Time - Customer Experience Associate
Factor is a game-changing, prepared meal delivery service that is completely reinventing the way people access healthy, fresh, fully prepared food. The company's weekly rotating menu of breakfast, lunch, and dinner options are hand-crafted by gourmet chefs and optimized by dietitians.
Every meal that leaves our kitchen is free of refined sugars, gluten, soy, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs for healthy, clean eating. Factor is one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S.(INC), based in the Greater Chicago area and delivers anywhere in the contiguous U.S. This role will be in-office at our Aurora facility once we are able to safely return the CX team to the office.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Part Time - Customer ExperienceAssociate. This is a problem-solver type role and is ideal for a candidate who is passionate about food, fitness, and most importantly, delivering exceptional customer service.Our Customer Experience Team is an integral part of our growing company. You would be responsible for making our customers happy and ensuring they have a pleasant experience with our company each and every time. Your input and feedback to management are critical to the improvement and growth of our company.
- Delivering world-class customer service through phone, email, and live chat
- Assisting customers in managing their Factor meal plans
- Building a positive relationship with the various departments and team members to ensure our customers are receiving the best product and service possible!
- Acting as customer feedback collection point.
- Working in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment. Thinking on your feet to devise creative solutions to all problems that arise
- Thinking creatively about ways to improve the relationship with the customer
- You have stellar written and verbal communication skills
- You have a strong ability to empathize with customers, handle objections and defuse upset customers
- You are a self-starter, take initiative and get stuff done with a high degree of excellence
- You wholeheartedly believe in the power of process and have a passion for attention to detail.
- Develop rapport with our customers in all interactions; offer solutions – not excuses
- Identify potential improvements and recommend them to CC leadership; support change initiatives
- Consistently meet quality and utilization expectations
Minimum Qualifications/ Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer service related position
- Proficient with technology and web-based apps (Google Drive, Gmail, Zendesk,etc.)
- Open to working shifts outside typical business hours at times
- You have a background/experience in nutrition and/or fitness
- You have done some type of sales, whether internal/inbound call sales or external
- You have a high capacity for learning new skills, ideas, and processes quickly