Factor is a premium healthy meal delivery service that offers a full menu of nutrient-rich meals optimized by registered dietitians and prepared by gourmet chefs. From professional athletes to first-time gym-goers, each meal is nutritionally optimized to support anybody striving to live a healthy and active lifestyle.
Factor is a close-knit team of health enthusiasts dedicated to helping people eat healthier and feel better. We’re looking for talented, confident and enthusiastic dietitians who are passionate about health, wellness and food. This position reports to the Head Dietitian.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Current Registered Dietitian status with a minimum of 2 years experience providing nutrition counseling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in motivational interviewing for general wellness nutrition, sports nutrition, functional nutrition, weight loss, and different diet types such as keto, paleo, and plant-based
- You’re independent, thoughtful, and have the ability to effectively manage time
- You’re available for consultations Monday-Friday
- You work well with people and have an easy time relating and connecting with your clients to elicit habit change
- You’re proactive in following up with clients to keep them engaged and focused on their goals
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll join a team of dedicated and forward-thinking dietitians that are truly hungry to make an impact and improve the health of our customers
- Provide virtual nutrition consultations for customers and prospects to equip them with the resources and motivation needed to reach their specific nutrition-related goals
- Determine goals with the customers that are SMART and provide supportive follow-up
- Build and maintain customer and client relationships to promote customer retention and brand loyalty
- Answer nutrition-related customer questions about Factor meals
- Contribute nutrition-focused content for Factor’s blog and social media
- Provide expert advice regarding nutrition balance of meals and assist in auditing recipes and nutrition labels
- Be an ambassador of the brand – always finding ways to create value for our customers
What We have to Offer:
- Competitive compensation plan based on experience with room to grow. Benefits based on job status and working hours.
- Great company culture - We are a very tight knit group that is inclusive, fun and hard working.
- We’re “A” players who are open minded and good listeners. We are always looking to get better and be more efficient!
- We have a work-hard, play-hard mentality.
- We are a family and look out for our own. The health and happiness of our team is always a top priority.
- We are detail-oriented and have a no-excuse approach to success.